Jul 17, 2012

Bad news - good news

This morning I got a call from Roger who was asking if I was sitting down. I suspected immediately that something was wrong and asked impatiently what was going on. He told me that we would not get the house on August 7th. Bummer! This was not what I wanted to hear. We did not really get any explanation why but it can have a lot of reasons. So we go for the one reason that we want to believe - they are striving for the perfect product and during quality control they found some things they wanted to adjust to deliver the best quality possible. You have to think positive. And the good news was then also that delivery is only 1 week delayed. So we will get the house most probably on Tuesday, August 14th.

We can live with that and are looking forward to getting the house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment